Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"GOD's Love and Grace is for Gay People Too"


IF YOU ARE TRULY IN CHRIST . . . not only have all your sins been forgiven . . . past, present & future . . . because SIN has been dealt a final blow of defeat once & for all (Hebrews 10) . . . but you are already seated with Jesus at the right hand of the Father: "Even when we were dead in our transgressions, [GOD] made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and SEATED US WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS," (Ephesians 2:5,6).

Through the finished, completed, once for all redemptive work of Jesus, GOD immediately seated us with Jesus at His right hand! WOW! INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!

Praise GOD for His amazing grace & work of redemption! GOD's grace NEVER motivates me to want to continue on in sinful behavior. GOD's INCOMPREHENSIBLE grace ALWAYS motivates me to walk in obedience & to walk in an intimate relationship with Him!

2 comments:

  1. His Grace is indeed amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to this! If I'm truly walking in grace I can't stomach my lust and pride and bitterness and selfishness. I want to be different. And by faith in God's grace (and not our effort) I CAN (and will be and already am - from God's perspective)! Thanks for this simple, but powerful reminder!

    ReplyDelete