Monday, December 2, 2013

ADVENT: Day One -- December 1, 2013

ADVENT: Day One -- December 1, 2013 

"[1]Out of the depths I have cried to You, O LORD, [2]LORD, hear my voice! Let Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications. [3]If You, LORD, should mark iniquities, O LORD, who could stand? [4]But there is forgiveness with You, that You may be feared. [5]I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope. [6]My soul waits for the LORD more than the watchmen for the morning; indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning. [7]O Israel [His people], hope in the LORD; for with the LORD there is lovingkindness, and with Him is abundant redemption. [8]And He will redeem Israel [His people] from all his iniquities." -- Psalms 130

Oh my, this is an awesome word of hope & expectation! I have a sense of hope in the midst of this world of darkness . . . the LORD is loving & kind toward me . . . He brings me redemption. Praise His Holy name! I'm waiting with great expectation for the LORD to come! He will be here soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment