Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ADVENT: Day Ten – December 10, 2013

Ezekiel 37:26-28:  “[26]I will make a covenant of PEACE with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them.  And I will place them and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in their midst forever.  [27]My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their GOD, and they will be My People.  [28]And the nations will know that I AM the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forever.”

In the midst of this present darkness and evil GOD is moving to fulfill His everlasting promise of PEACE on earth.  His desire continues to be to have intimacy of relationship with us and to give us His PEACE.  This covenant will never end.  For all eternity we will live in intimacy of relationship with Him and we will dwell in His PEACE.  The beginning of this covenant occurred when JESUS was born at Christmas, and it will be consummated when JESUS comes again.

I want to encourage you to meditate on this truth throughout this Advent and Christmas season:  The birth of JESUS CHRIST on Christmas Day ushered in the beginning of GOD fulfilling His eternal promise of reconciliation between Himself and fallen humanity . . . between Himself and YOU!  The birth of JESUS CHRIST on Christmas Day ushered in the beginning of GOD fulfilling His heart’s desire . . . to have an eternal (never ending) intimate love relationship with all who believe.  Do you comprehend this unbelievable truth?  Your soul purpose for existence is to fulfill the deepest longing of GOD’s heart . . . to have an eternal (never ending) intimate love relationship with GOD.  That’s why GOD made YOU!

Overwhelmed with the PEACE of GOD!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment